Our client is looking for a Country Manager to join their team in Santiago. The professional main responsibilities will be:
- Application and supervision of the strategy designed by the company Holding Company.
- Design, develop and execute business plans aimed at capturing new accounts in Brazil including the identification of business opportunities through the analysis of new markets
- Direct control of the company's large clients and expansion of new business lines.
- Participate in high level negotiations in close collaboration with the CEO
- Management and optimization of the allocated budget. Establish the sales objectives and supervise their achievement, controlling the established margins. Direction, coordination and supervision of the areas in charge.
- Make commercial offers with the support of functional services.
- Coordination with the Marketing Department to achieve the marketing plans of the subsidiary.
Education and experience required
- University Degree, MBA ideal for the position.
- More than 15 years of experience.
- English Advance.
- Experience interacting with multinational companies.
- Experience in management of work teams.
- Experience in advisory sales.