Our client is looking for an Operations Director to join their team in México City. The individual will ensure the operations of all the plants throughout the country. The professional main responsibilities will be:
- Implement strategies to reduce cost in operations.
- Look out for the operations of 17 plants around the country.
- Constant report to the General Manager
- Execute improvement, preventive, corrective and predictive actions to avoid non-conformities in the product, process and / or Integral Management system.
- Verify compliance with Occupational Health and Safety regulations and the use of personal protection elements, in order to minimize and eliminate the occurrence of work accidents and occupational diseases.
Education and experience required
- College degree
- Experience in process operations and cost reduction
- Advance English
- Knowledge in hygiene and risk prevention