We are looking for recruitment specialists to join our team within our facilities in São Paulo, Brazil. The goal is to attract top talent and ensure G4’s competitive advantage and growth. We are focused on C-Level and Board Members, as well as middle and top management professionals.
G4 is a global recruitment firm dedicated to building strong connections between companies and talent worldwide. Through our solutions, we aim to share our passion and our ambition for growth, positively influencing the success of people and organizations.
- Train and coordinate recruiters, developing them to perform resume searches on internal and external databases to source candidates, to screen the CVs, to interview through the phone, face to face and skype, and to build networking with candidates in several markets;
- Develop, implement and coordinate recruitment strategies, tactics, funnels, and procedures;
- Organize and prioritize effectively to ensure timely completion of all responsibilities of the team;
- Communicate with the team the recruitment goals and objectives to determine the effectiveness of recruitment plans;
- Build networks to find qualified candidates;
- Review applicants to evaluate their qualifications and whether they meet the position requirements;
- Prepare weekly reports of the team to show tasks in progress, the number candidates searched, and the number of qualified candidates found;
- Proof read job descriptions and other related materials;
- Perform Reference Check of candidates upon request;
- Manage the vacancy distribution and ensure that best effort from the recruiters to deliver it;
Education and experience required
- Graduate degree;
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Senior Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus;
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Experience with (phone, skype and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation;
- Ability to work in a multicultural workplace and with a lot of autonomy;
- Flexibility to work according to candidate’s and client’s availability;
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure and short deadlines.