We are looking for a Business Development / Partner to join our team at Rio de Janeiro office. The professional will be responsible for prospecting new business opportunities and clients. The role involves a lot of interaction with clients including pre-sales, prospecting calls and face to face meetings with decision makers in several businesses (HRs, C-levels and Directors).
We have a meritocratic culture promoting recognition and reward according to individual’s results. International exposure may be part of the career development according to the individual's capabilities and the company needs. G4 is a multicultural company that values diversity within the team worldwide.
- Identify business opportunities in the market and potential contacts;
- Approach potential clients through cold calls, referrals, LinkedIn and other sources;
- Meet potential new clients (C-levels, directors, and HRs from several industries) to present G4´s services – Recruitment services and Market Mapping - and understand the client needs and business opportunities;
- Build a solid networking within G4´s relevant markets and expand sales activities;
- Develop commercial proposals considering G4 Global Partners’ standards and clients demands;
- Follow up potential and current clients in order to increase the business portfolio;
- Develop and provide sales report to the CEO and other relevant stakeholders upon request.
Education and experience required
- Bachelor Degree;
- Fluent English – Written and Spoken;
- Experience in Sales (Hunter profile) preferable selling services;
- Proven growth record throughout service sales;
- Ability to learn about several business and recruitment needs;
- Experience dealing with decision makers from HR or business areas;
- Result and performance oriented;
- Excellent communication and relationship skills;
- Strong networking skills;
- International experience or in a multicultural environment is a plus.