We are looking for a Recruitment Leader to join our team within our facilities in London, UK. Recruitment Leadership is a complex role, you will be responsible for developing business, managing a team, as well as sourcing potential candidates and handling the offer process.
G4 is a global recruitment firm dedicated to building strong connections between companies and talent worldwide. Through our solutions, we aim to share our passion and our ambition for growth, positively influencing the success of people and organizations. We have a meritocratic culture where you are recognized and rewarded according to your own results. You’ll also have the opportunity to visit and relocate to other countries. We appreciate autonomous people that are open and willing to be part of a start-up process in the country.
For more information about us, visit: www.g4globalpartners.com
- Train and coordinate recruiters, developing them to perform resume searches on internal and external databases to source candidates, to screen the CVs, to interview through the phone, face to face and skype, and to build networking with candidates in several markets;
- Develop, implement and coordinate recruitment strategies, tactics, funnels, and procedures;
- Organize and prioritize effectively to ensure timely completion of all responsibilities of the team;
- Communicate with the team the recruitment goals and objectives to determine the effectiveness of recruitment plans;
- Identifying and developing new business relationships;
- Review applicants to evaluate their qualifications and whether they meet the position requirements;
- Prepare weekly reports of the team to show tasks in progress, the number candidates searched, and the number of qualified candidates found;
- Perform Reference Check of candidates upon request;
- Manage the vacancy distribution and ensure that best effort from the recruiters to deliver it.
Education and experience required
- Graduate degree;
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Senior Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator;
- Minimum of 6 months sales experience (B2B, B2C, Cold-Calling);
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus;
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural workplace and with a lot of autonomy;
- Flexibility to work according to candidate’s and client’s availability;
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure and short deadlines.