We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join our team within our facilities in Santiago, Chile. The goal is to attract top talent and ensure G4’s competitive advantage and growth. We are focused on C-Level and Board Members, as well as middle and top management professionals. The recruiter may also be considered for Sales activities according to the individual profile and the company demands.
- Perform recruitment of professionals for G4 clients – Develop recruitment strategy, sourcing of candidates, CV screening, phone screening, face to face and skype interview and build networking with candidates in several markets;
- Manage the recruitment processes with G4 clients;
- Perform Reference Check of candidates upon request;
- Prepare and present Short List of candidates to G4 clients;
- Publish job opportunities in appropriate job boards in order to prospect potential candidates;
- Search and attract candidates through databases, hunting, and social media;
- Build strong and solid relationships with candidates and clients along the recruitment process;
- Support G4 clients in the decision about the most qualified candidate;
- Support G4 candidates along the recruitment process in all steps of the process: interviews, meetings, offer process, etc…
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees;
- Desirable and to be developed as a second step of the role: Prospect new business opportunities and develop and approach potential new contacts; Visit (face to face meetings) potential new clients (C-levels, directors, and HRs from several industries) to present G4´s services – Recruitment, Market Mapping and Assessment - and contribute to Sales workforce.
Education and experience required
- Graduate degree;
- Fluent in English and Spanish;
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Experience with client relationship;
- Ability to work in a multicultural workplace and with a lot of autonomy;
- Flexibility to work according to candidate’s and client’s availability;
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure and short deadlines;
- International candidates with permission to work in Chile are welcome.