Our client is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Miami. The Individual will be working on various client accounts, dealing with day to day queries and assistance to our clients and respective reinsurers.
- Support to our Account Executives and offering any assistance they may need;
- Assist the Account Executive marketing the placement to reinsurers;
- During the ‘renewal process’ of contracts, they would be acting as a coordinator between our lawyers and clients on putting together all the legal documentation, assisting on putting together tender, renewal presentations, and information;
- Working with finance team to ensure all payments are made to the correct parties involved;
- Putting together compliance review packs and files, which can easily be audited by our compliance team.
Education and experience required
- Experience within the reinsurance sector (any class);
- Spanish Fluency;
- Previous experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Excellent IT Skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written, and oral;
- Good mathematic skills;
- Proportional Treaty and facilities knowledge as well as product experience (desirable);
- Experience with drafting wordings;
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders including non-executives, Directors, clients, and colleagues, at all levels;
- Ability to priorities and action a high volume, of high priority tasks;
- High Level of organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Proactive and efficient personality;
- Willingness to ‘get stuck in’ and progress in the role.