We are looking for a Branch Manager to join our team. This is a hybrid role consisting of sales and operational responsibilities, to ensure the success of the operations of the branch through sales, business development and customer service activities to existing and prospective clients, while developing and maintaining brand awareness through the use of advertising, networking, and delivering unparalleled service. This role consists of sales (80%) and operational responsibilities (20%).
G4 is a global recruitment firm dedicated to building strong connections between companies and talent worldwide. Through our solutions, we aim to share our passion and our ambition for growth, positively influencing the success of people and organizations.
- Recruiting, training, managing, and retaining superior talent;
- Growth of the overall revenue of the branch;
- Developing and implementing sales plans;
- Overall profitability of the branch through direct sales toward existing and prospective clients;
- Accessing market conditions and Identifying opportunities for further expansion of services amongst client base;
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and obtain valuable feedback;
- Evaluating employee performance, providing feedback, and coaching as needed;
- Recognizing employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment;
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community;
- Drafting forecasts and business plans;
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives;
- Coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, and goals.
Education and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields;
- Extensive experience in the staffing industry;
- Experience in management/supervisory within the staffing industry (desirable);
- Proven Record of Achieving Revenue Targets;
- Fluency in English and Spanish;
- Global and strategic mindset;
- Results-Driven attitude;
- Leadership skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.